According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Thursday, February 09, 2006

Change of Location

OK, so I doubt if any of you still check out this blog, but just in case, I thought I should let you know that this blog is official defunct.

I have, however, been invited to join the team over at GM's Corner. Though they are conservatives, not libertarians, I think I will enjoy my stay there. Please be sure to stop by and check us out.

I will also resume my writing at Balance of Power. So stop by there as well.

Lastly, for fans of Girl Friday, I will be starting a new blog dedicated to just that at Friday Girls. In addition to my normal selection of beauties that I glean from around the web, I am going to try to find actual amateurs to post as well. If you know anyone interested, let me know.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005