According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Friday, July 22, 2005

Slight Delay

Well, I intended to have the new site up by now, but I am having problems with the IE version (of course). The header does not want to load for some reason and the site loads REALLY slow in IE. The IE site is already limited due to it not properly handling .png file transparency. I have replaced the .pngs on that version with .jpgs and .gifs, but you will really miss out if you use IE because I plan to implement some cool features that just won't work in IE.

On the upside, at least you have the colored scrollbars in IE.

If anyone wants to take a look at the site and help me figure out what is wrong, you can find it here.

Oh, and the sooner it is done, the sooner I post my Girl Friday Extravaganza to make up for all those I missed.

UPDATE: OK, I just found a MAJOR flaw in the design that will require a fairly extensive rework (I think). It looks as if the debut of the new design will be pushed to Monday.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005