According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Sunday, July 24, 2005

New Design

UPDATE: OK...several of my readers were having problems caused by one of the special features that I had incorporated into the design. There for I have implemented a change that should resolve that issue for them. In addition, it should fix the 800x600 issue as well. Thanks for bearing with me as I relearn the lesson that just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should do it.

OK...as you are probably blatantly aware (if you are a regular reader) I have COMPLETELY overhauled the design of my site. It is based on a Japanese art style called Ukiyoe. I have tested it in Opera 7, Firefox 1+, and IE 6 at both 800x600 and 1024x768. I think it looks best in Opera, but very good in FF as well. IE (due to its refusal to become standards compliant) is set up slightly different.

If you view it in 800x600, I recommend toggling (F11 key) to fullscreen as it looks better then. Since I refuse be one of those assclowns that force those viewing at that resolution to fullscreen, I may institute a popup alert recommending it.

The content area on my old site was wider, so there may be some pictures that are wider than the new area in the archives. If you ever come across any, let me know and I will resize them. I may go looking for them myself, but I really doubt it.

The new site is a bit fat due to the PNG-24 pics I used. I have a Photoshop plugin to compress them, but I haven't tried it out yet. The IE site is a bit lighter because I used PNG-8 pics (again because of IE non-compliance) and they are smaller.

I hope you like the new design. Be sure to let me know what you think or if you find any bugs. I am also going to redo the white "Touch of Liberty" skin when I get a chance.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005