According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Wednesday, July 06, 2005

LP Billboard

OK, so I know I am supposed to be on hiatus, but I am a sucker for design contests like the one being held at Hammer of Truth. I am not particularly artistic, so they force me to work on a less developed skillset than I normally work with. Besides, I was able to use some of that wasted sleep time between 3 and 4 AM to do it.

Stephen is looking for designs for a billboard campaign in DC and once the design is chosen, he will be looking for monetary contributions as well. If you can contribute to either effort (or both) I am sure that it would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my first contribution:


The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005