According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Monday, July 25, 2005

Just Like When I was a Kid

OK...not exactly. When I was a kid, I specifically remember my Dad pulling my some of my loose teeth using the ol' string trick. He wouldn't tie it to the doorknob, but would instead just jerk it hard and quick. It always went off without a hitch.

My daughter is at the point where she is about to lose her third and fourth teeth. I told her the story about my Dad and she wanted to give it a try. The tooth in question in at the point that she can literally push it to a perpendicular position in relation to the rest of her teeth, so I thought sure, we can do that.

I got a piece of dental floss and fashioned it into a tightening slip knot and looped it around her tooth. I then gave it a really hard jerk. Instead of a tooth dangling from a string and a happy child, I got a screaming little girl that wouldn't even talk to me for twenty minutes. Apparently that one little section still holding on is determined not to give up.

Needless to say, the rest of her teeth will be falling out of their own accord, just as her first two did.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005