According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Thursday, July 21, 2005

I'm back!

OK, so I am now officially back. I was supposed to be in China right now, but something came up with a client that had me pinned here in the States, so my partner is handling things in China on his own.

The project I am working on here is in a temporary standstill until the completion of some required testing is completed. Unfortunately, that testing is behind schedule and I can't move forward until it is complete, so my time is relatively free for a while.

I am currently working on a complete site overhaul which I hope to have completed by tomorrow for a grand relaunch of my site.

Thanks for being patient with me. I hope I haven't lost too many readers (or links) while I was gone. If you took my advice and surfed my blogroll, you have been in good hands. There is lot's of exciting stuff happening now, so I hope to make it up to you.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005