According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Saturday, May 07, 2005

Skype

I've been considering it for some time now and finally decided to get Skype. I haven't used it yet, but I plan on getting my brothers to install it as well.

If any of you use it, let me know what you think of it. I have previously used the voice chat feature in both MSN Messenger and Netmeeting, but it is my understanding that Skype has much better quality, plus if I like it, I will get the paid version that allows for calls to actual phones.

I have also added my Skype user name to my list of ways to contact me. Feel free to call me if you wish.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005