According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Friday, May 06, 2005

New Client

Sorry for the dearth of substantive posts the last few days. I have a new client and have been fairly busy. I am also trying to get the project that will facilitate my move to China back on track. Considering the name of this blog, it would probably be a good thing for me to actually be there.

I generally prefer not to just shoot from the hip, so I tend to do fairly involved research on my more indepth posts and haven't had the time these last few days. I am currently working on a post about the Death Tax and my contribution to The Balance of Power.

Our first topic will be the Patriot Act and it will be posted on Monday.

In the mean time, I will try to post as much as possible.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005