According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Microsoft Gets Creative

It seems that Microsoft (or at least one of its employees) is looking to blogs as a way to connect with the end users of their products. In this case, the product is peer-to-peer connectivity software.

I have been contacted and asked to post a link to a survey concerning the functioning of peer-to-peer software. After checking out the legitimacy of the request, I took the survey and it is pretty quick.

So if you are interested in helping Microsoft improve their peer-to-peer software, take 5 minutes and complete this survey.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005