According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Friday, May 20, 2005

Changing Skins

Most of you have probably noticed that you can change skins on my site. I have been considering changing the white skin to the default for a while now, but have been hesitant to do so because of the nudity (even though it is only drawn).

With a bit of encouragement and in hopes of making the underlying philosophy of my site readily apparent to those mentally challenged individuals unable to look past the Chinese flag and who don't notice the 3 separate Statue of Liberty graphics that immediately jump out on the red skin, I am changing to the white "Touch of Liberty" skin.

If this causes a problem, just reskin to the red "One Billion Red Chinese" skin and accept the cookie so that it becomes the default skin for you.

If you have never seen the Touch of Liberty skin, please let me know what you think of it.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005