According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Saturday, May 21, 2005

$45,000 Turd

Perhaps it's just that I am an uncouth Philistine that lacks the requisite sophistication necessary for the artistic appreciation of a turd on a box, but shit is not art. Amazingly enough, not even the "we'll buy anything that you say is art" crowd in New York was willing to drop the cash for such garbage. Don't fret though, I would bet money that he got a nice stipend from the NEA to "produce" it in the first place so he won't be starving.

Of course, that was not the first time someone tried to pass off feces as art and I am sure that it won't be the last.

If you want to see art that celebrates the highest aspirations of man instead of the lowest, visit Quent Cordair.

(hat tip Gay Orbit)

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005