According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Useful Tool

I found this "Readability Test" while I was surfing yesterday (sorry, I can't remember which blog). It checks your site and gives you the Gunning-Fog Index, Flesch Reading Ease, and Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level of your site. Here are my results:



I generally try to write my blog the way that I speak, as opposed to how I would write a graded essay or something of that sort, so as not to try to sound overly pedantic; a problem that a lot of libertarians have in both speech and writing.

UPDATE: I found it at psychopolitik, a good libertarian blog worth your time, and someone I need to add to my "Blogs I Read" List.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005