According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Thursday, April 28, 2005

Throwing a Wrench in the Process

I am constantly looking for ways to throw a wrench in the seemingly unstoppable juggernaut of government growth. Via Powers Not Delegated, I have found something that just might work.

DownsizeDC.org is proposing that all members of both houses actually be required to read a bill in its entirety before voting on it.

Such a requirement would definitely have a curbing effect on all the piggyback pork and other tripe that comes out of those bodies as proposed law. In fact, I would say the same policy should extend to the President before he signs the bills into law.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005