According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Thursday, April 21, 2005

Things That Make You Go Hmm...

As most of my regular readers know, I am an atheist. I am not, however, militantly anti-religion and don't consider those of faith to be idiots or morons, at least not based solely on their religious beliefs. Hell, I usually even go out of my way to correct those who cast blanket derogatories against religious people.

Sometimes though, it is hard work, especially when believers do crap like this. I understand that they are looking for affirmations of their faith, but my guess is that, if they exist, such signs probably won't manifest as urine/rust(??) stains. But that's just me.

(Hat tip Gay Orbit)

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005