According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Monday, April 25, 2005

Secret Identity

I made a slight addition to my blog, but it is not readily apparent. Let's see who the first to figure it out will be.

Hint: It is not that little house icon.

UPDATE: Hmm...no one figured it out. That is a surprise. I thought that the title of this post was a good clue. I added a hidden skin to the site. Actually, kind of a 3/4 skin. Since I am here on Blogspot with no PHP, I couldn't do a full skin by changing out my sidebar .pngs and rearranging the way they are layed out (at least I don't know how).

If you are using either FireFox or Opera, you can go to the toolbar and change the stylesheet that way or you can locate the hidden links I have placed in the footer and change it any browser.

Let me know what you think of it.

UPDATE 2: I have added buttons to the top of the left sidebar for changing skins.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005