According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Friday, April 08, 2005

Premature Blogulation

OK...so it was originally my intent to launch this blog once I moved to China. Unfortunately, the project that was the cause for my move is temporarily postponed. I have therefore decided to go ahead and launch this new blog.

Many of you will know me from my old blog Fuki Blog. In this blog, I will continue with the basic things that I did in that blog. In addition, I will focus on some China specific issues as well. I cover many things from politics, day to day occurences and my favorite: hot chicks.

For those of you who are new to my writings, let me give you a little primer of who I am and what I am about.

I am a self-employed consultant with a keen interest in politics. I generally describe myself as a minarchist small l libertarian with Objectivist tendencies. As of late, I have become more interested in the reform movement now taking place in the Libertarian party. I believe very deeply in libertarian principles, but I am a realist and understand that however distasteful I may find comprimise, it is a necessary evil in politics. Unfortunately, these principles will never be widely implemented without an incremental approach. I see an actual small move in the direction of freedom better than just an unfulfilled dream of big moves.

Although I am not a "full-blown" Objectivist, my views are greatly influenced by Ayn Rand. "The Fountainhead" was the first work that I read in which I found so many of my own previously held beliefs transcribed onto paper. It is through study of Rand that I came to learn of the politics of libertarianism. As you would probably guess, I am a staunch Laissez-faire Capitalist.

I am also an atheist and like many of my ilk I grew up in church (Lutheran/Methodist). However, this did not create in me the pure hatred of religion or believers in religion that I see displayed in many Atheists.

OK...that should provide a good basis of understanding for those coming to my blog.

I hope that you enjoy your visits here. Hopefully you will get something from your visits here be it knowledge or entertainment, perhaps even both. If you do, please blogroll me and let me know. I will try to return the favor.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005