According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Sunday, April 24, 2005

More New Blogs

I have some more new blogs to add to my growing list:

hamstermotor is run by Tom the Pooklekufr who, like me, has a taste for the Austrians.

Ashish's Niti is run by California libertarian Ashish Hanwadikar. He is the latest member of 25 For Freedom.

The next group: Birth of a Neocon, The Gun-Toting Liberal, The New Oklahoma Democrat, and Stop the ACLU are the blogs of my fellow contributors at Balance of Power.

Be sure to go take a look around at these sites. You just might find something interesting.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005