According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Lesbian Lifestyle

As I was doing my daily blogsurfing yesterday, I came across this site. I don't know that I am their target audience, but having a half-sister and a cousin that are lesbians, I am sympathetic to their cause.

Since I have been working on my Photoshop and Illustrator skills, I decided to have a shot at the "Design a Header" contest they are having. The only stipulation was the size, 750x200. Here is my entry (only smaller):



At some point they will post all the entries and there will be a vote, hopefully they like my entry and I at least do well in the vote.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005