According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Friday, April 08, 2005

Girl Friday

Readers of my last blog will remember (hopefully fondly) my "Girl Friday" feature. Every Friday I post a picture of some really hot chick for everyone to enjoy. I also made the offer to all of my female readers to have their own sexy pics posted as part of this ongoing feature. I didn't have any takers on this, but hope that will change with this reincarnation.

Once I am in China, I also plan to implement a "Girl on the Street" feature. I will take my photo with random hot girls that I meet on the streets of Shenzhen and elsewhere. It should be lots of fun.

For today's launch of Girl Friday, I have chosen to go with a nice picture of Dutch/Chinese beauty Kristen Kreuk in order to commemorate the East meets West element of this blog.


The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005