According to Glenn Reynolds: "Liberty Dog is a minarchist libertarian with Objectivist tendencies, but I can't even get my dog to crap outside."

Contact me: Email

MSN Messenger: libertydog05
Yahoo! Messenger: libertydog05
ICQ: 222456716
Skype: libertydog

Syndication feeds:



Friday, April 22, 2005

The Balance of Power

I have signed on to contribute to a new blog, The Balance of Power.

The format will be a weekly round robin in which one person starts a topic and then the others add their takes on the subject.

There will be team members covering (I believe) the full political spectrum from far left to far right. I of course, will represent the libertarian viewpoint.

It should be up and running in a week or so. I have no idea who the other team members are yet, but if the right people are chosen, it should be fun.

I will let you know when it is up and running.

The Neolibertarian Network


Copyright © S Michael Moore 2005